Serves: 2-3 Prep and Cooking: 30 minutes
- 200g potatoes
- 350g artichokes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 100g kale
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- handful of parsley
- 2 medium apples
From the cupboard:
- cooking oil
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50g walnuts
- Peel and chop the potatoes, artichokes, carrot and onion. Boil with salt until tender. Blend with olive oil.
- While the roots are cooking chop the kale and stir-fry until softened. At the end mix with crushed garlic and parsley.
- Mix the kale with the blended soup.
- Grate the apples and place in a frying pan with minced walnuts, cooking oil and honey.
- Stir the dressing until the apples soften. Add boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Mix with balsamic vinegar to taste.
Recipe design and image by Pavlina