This website is owned and operated by Sutton Community Farm Limited.
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our customers, volunteers and visitors when communicating with us. Our Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy contains an explanation of what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit this site. We review the policy regularly to ensure it is up to date.
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- Anonymous demographic monitoring which we use internally and, if appropriate, in reporting such as our Annual Report.
Use of your information
The information we collect is used for our own use. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you e.g. if we start selling another product.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- To notify you about Sutton Community Farm activities. If you are a customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing your personal data
Information that we collect is stored on our database. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will always take all reasonable precautions to make sure that your data remains secure and is handled in accordance with our Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy. Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Third party links
You may find links to third party websites on our site. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
To read our full Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy, please click here . If you have any questions or queries relating to our policy, please contact us.